Really, tumblr? I still can’t respond to comments? How is this not a thing yet.
1. Angelic Anglicans of Modest Redundancy
2. The Sinister Hydrangea
3. Seismic Paralysis For Roberta Parachute
4. Ricotttutura Presentides Vacillating Vicissitude
5. Beyond! The Pale Palahniuk
6. Robosexual Rouses the Infinite
7. Semicircular Abberations of Fallic Peonies
8. Polymorphic Postlewaite
9. Ladywhite Allagash Is Kind of Inspired
10. A Noise Annoys an Oyster (Bonus Track)
“The cat’s pajamas” is first recorded in 1920 as part of the typical vocabulary of Jazz Age flappers and was soon popularized by cartoonist Tad Dorgan in his comic strip Indoor Sports. It’s just one of dozens of nonsense phrases combining an animal with a part of the human body or an article of clothing that the cool kids used in those days. Here are others: the duck’s quack, bee’s knees, elephant’s wrist, eel’s ankles, elephant’s arches, bullfrog’s beard, and leopard’s stripes.
via Mental Floss